We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team, you will be taking key roles in ambitious start-up teams and work closely with our designer, product & engineering team.
- Prepare the design pass-down to engineers; collaborate with product, engineering teams, and related stakeholders to ensure the design quality.
- Create user-friendly, visually appealing, and responsive digital interfaces according to usability best practices, standards-compliant design and research data.
- Open to design critiques, analyse and incorporate reasonable feedback into future design iterations.
- Create wireframes, user flows, and prototypes to communicate design concepts and interactions.
- Solid experience with cross-channel responsive design; familiar with technical constraints and limitations on desktop, mobile web, android, and iOS.
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, and prototyping tools such as InVision.
- Experience in UI/UX-related fields, e-commerce / B2B SaaS product experiences are an advantage.
- Experience in shipping out complex products/knowledge of 2D animations and video editing is an advantage.
- Familiar with the end-to-end design process such as from user research, user journey mapping, wireframing, to high-fidelity prototyping.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Fun & young working environment
- 5-days work week
- Start-up culture
*** Immediate availability is preferred ***
*** Design portfolio is a must ***