In this role, you will become a senior backend engineer in our cross regions development team, developing and implementing core features by using NodeJS, MongoDB and Kafka.
- Participating in technical requirement analysis, identifying requirements related to people, process, and technology.
- Integrate web hook and APIs with 3rd parties platform such as Salesforce, Twilio, Microsoft 365, Zoho, Facebook API, etc.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Lead Engineer in the software development life cycle, including but not limited to prioritization, design, development and documentation.
- Design and develop high quality, high performance, scalable RESTful API using Nodejs.
- Develop events driven system with socket IO and Kafka.
- Quick learner to technology and development practices/framework.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in mongoDB, Kafka and microservices is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with AWS (or other cloud platform) is a plus.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum and CI/CD methodology.
- Experience with NodeJS and Typescript.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Fun & young working environment
- 5-days work week
- Start-up culture
*** Immediate availability is preferred ***